Home Forum
Benvenuto, Ospite
Per favore Accedi o Registrati.    Password dimenticata?

adidas yeezy
(1 Online) (1) Ospite
Vai a fine paginaPagina: 1
ARGOMENTO: adidas yeezy
adidas yeezy 2 Anni fa  
ÿþVintage exhibition posters may sit alongside coffee tables by Danish adidas originals designer Kaare Klint, Murano glass chandeliers and an Italian manila rope doormat made by a fisherman, discovered by Busck while on holiday. "If I don't love it, I don't buy it," says Busck. "When I look around my home, there are so many things with different nationalities and dates of origin but somehow it all comes together, so there must be some thread between the things I'm attracted to." The pandemic, she adds, has reminded us that home should be a place "where you are surrounded by things that you love, rather than those you put up with".

It couldn't last forever; apart from anything else, keeping one's house spick and span is hard work. "One personal organiser I interviewed mentioned that a lot of her clients who adidas yeezy aspire to minimalism find they just can't live that way," reflects Howard. "Life is not full of spacious surfaces without stuff on them." Advocates of cluttercore, she says, "admit that they have a lot of stuff but that they're going to take pleasure in that and adidas womens shoes arrange [their items] in ways they like. As a counter aesthetic to the minimalist hegemony, that makes sense to me."

And there are yet other benefits to maximalism. Richer nations throw away tons of stuff every year, often dumping unwanted items on poorer countries who lack the infrastructure to dispose of them properly, decimating local landscapes. In this context, cluttercore becomes a revolutionary riposte to the explosion of "stuff" driving just some of the problems Howard outlines. After plotting the history of poorly made objects and the "resulting crisis of hyper-consumerism" in her adidas continental 80 new book Loved Clothes Last, Orsola de Castro writes: "As a self-confessed clothes keeper, I am no fan of decluttering." Hailed as "a kind of anti-Marie Kondo," the fashion campaigner describes storing unworn clothes and then digging them out every few years. "The feeling is the same as being contacted by an old, much-loved friend. This year, I rediscovered an incredible midi Shantung silk skirt and have been wearing it everywhere."

Much about the 2001 Oscars ceremony played out as expected. Julia Roberts completed her awards sweep for Erin Brockovich, taking home the statuette for best actress. Bookmakers' favourite Gladiator won best picture, disappointing those hoping for an upset with Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. When Marcia Gay Harden beat out frontrunner Kate Hudson for best supporting actress, it was a rare moment of surprise.

Caroline Stevenson, head of cultural and historical studies at London College of Fashion, says there was a disconnect between what is expected of women on the red carpet  and what Björk gave people. "There's something about Björk not fulfilling expectations of adidas ozweego female celebrity that made it difficult for people to comprehend or understand," she says.This was Björk's first appearance at the ceremony  and she wasn't playing by the rulebook by wearing the most glamorous, Hollywood-esque outfit available. "I was very aware when I went to the Awards that it would probably be my first and last time. So I thought my input should really be about fertility, and I thought I'd bring some eggs," she later said in an interview. She'd put effort into her look, but for those
Questa immagine è nascosta agli utenti non registrati. Si prega di fare il login o la registrazione per vederla.
used to couture and diamonds, it was the wrong kind.
FranklinCocker
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Utente Offline Premere per visualizzare il Profilo di questo Utente
L'Amministratore ha disattivato l'accesso in scrittura al pubblico.

Vai a inizio paginaPagina: 1

Sponsor & Partner