Home Forum
Benvenuto, Ospite
Per favore Accedi o Registrati.    Password dimenticata?

camisetas liverpool 2021
(1 Online) (1) Ospite
Vai a fine paginaPagina: 1
ARGOMENTO: camisetas liverpool 2021
camisetas liverpool 2021 2 Anni, 5 Mesi fa  
But Paris itself... I find it to be lonely almost in the best way possible. My most productive times to work are on the plane in the air, when I’m jet lagged and I wake up at 4 a.m. and work when everyone else is asleep,liverpool camisetas or on the flip side, when I’m up really late and everyone else has gone to sleep. I love this feeling of working while everyone else is not working.
I’m a triple Virgo, work is my life. I think of this as a tour of duty. I go to Paris and I’m getting the job done. Then, I go back to New York, I replenish my soul, and I come up for air. Then I go back to Paris to bang it out again.
Yes, it creates a space to explore that stuff. That’s what COVID was for me—and I’m very proud of our work during that initial period because we were making lemonade when everybody else was chasing their tail. We just cranked it out. The brand is so small camisetas liverpool 2021 and so it was easier to maneuver, and I felt we were able to have a big impact and hold our own in the couture weeks for sure.
Recently, I was talking to a friend of a friend who lives alone in Joshua Tree and has a pet snake: a python, I think. She was telling me about coldblooded animals and the way they can regulate their body temperature, which I always think about. So when she goes away for one month—do you know where I’m going with this?
MargueriteRomeo
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Utente Offline Premere per visualizzare il Profilo di questo Utente
L'Amministratore ha disattivato l'accesso in scrittura al pubblico.

Vai a inizio paginaPagina: 1

Sponsor & Partner