Home Forum
Benvenuto, Ospite
Per favore Accedi o Registrati.    Password dimenticata?

szalik w kratę
(1 Online) (1) Ospite
Vai a fine paginaPagina: 1
ARGOMENTO: szalik w kratę
szalik w kratę 4 Anni fa  
God hates sin and szalik w kratę that is not sin because it is not a person& people hate people and that IS sin. See the difference?It is a paradox to us as we struggle with the idea of God's overarching Love for the sinner at the same time as they are His enemy. It is beyond our comprehension, much like the concept of the Trinity and predestination. Nonetheless it is true and Scripture is unbroken. God is love, hates the sinner, and sent the remedy in the form of the Cross, to reconcile the paradox and to demonstrate His amazing Love.

Jack I'm asking you to be my pastor & I know thats why peace came over me so I figure its cause God knows I will understand what you say or what I cant find & dont know where to look szalik guess in the bible. I like what you were saying in replys & repenting that you can use common sense or out of the box you might say because scripture doesnt have to prove what Jesus is saying. Texting to Racheal I realised the most important thing yet sinsay szaliki & like I said I know I'm here for a reason & this is very serious because we have been decieved BIG TIME.

Is there a site or do you have a site to post at/onso theres current discussion & feedback because we/man have a very serious problem that everyone needs to understand so its not a problem & will see just how wonderfull Jesus/God is & never lose faith or hope in Jesus Christ during the gloom & hardships(no wrath but for the wicked) coming soon & we all will rejoice szalik harry potter in Jesus & I promise all will love him more than you do now in your heart when you understand who God is and what he has done & planned for his children.

I personally believe, and agree I am accountable for this, that God does not desire this for any man woman or child, and that it is grounds for divorce even without reconciliation. Having personal experience with this, I would stake my future in heaven on it.So to get our sins forgiven so we could go to heaven there had to be a sacrifice of blood. It could not be animal blood, or blood from you or me, because we are not perfect. We are tarnished by sin. There had to be a perfect sacrifice, to cover once and for all, the sins of everyone. No one is perfect except God. That is why God was born at Bethlehem in the baby Jesus.

It was His mission, Jesus's, to be that sacrifice. He came to do the will of the Father. That will was to die szalik po angielsku for your sins, so you would not have to go to hell, if you repent of your sin and believe in His death and Resurrection.Shawn, I pray you will ask God to forgive you of your sins, by turning from them and turning toward Christ Jesus. Trust in Him. Believe in Him and what He did for you on the Cross. He willingly sacrificed Himself upon that cross for you Shawn. No one killed Him. He sacrificed Himself for you. Believe in Him and His Resurrection bodily from the grave
Questa immagine è nascosta agli utenti non registrati. Si prega di fare il login o la registrazione per vederla.
three days later, and you will be born again.
Egbert Webb
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Utente Offline Premere per visualizzare il Profilo di questo Utente
L'Amministratore ha disattivato l'accesso in scrittura al pubblico.

Vai a inizio paginaPagina: 1

Sponsor & Partner