Home Forum
Benvenuto, Ospite
Per favore Accedi o Registrati.    Password dimenticata?

converse shoes
(1 Online) (1) Ospite
Vai a fine paginaPagina: 1
ARGOMENTO: converse shoes
converse shoes 2 Anni, 4 Mesi fa  
When she goes away for one month, before she leaves, she takes a frozen mouse out of the freezer. She sets it on the radiator. It defrosts, she feeds it to the snake, and the snake can regulate its body temperature and its metabolism to be set for one month.
If she is gone for two months, she will give it two mice and it will regulate for two months. That’s what these trips to New York are for me. converse us They are like coldblooded feeding sessions where I get to soak up some nutrition and then it sustains me for up to six weeks while I’m in Paris. Then I have to come back and see my heart friends, my soul friends, and the people that I love the most.
The travel regulations are getting better imminently; more loved ones will be able to come to Paris and feed you a little warmed up mouse very soon!
Good design doesn’t really happen in a vacuum. The last couture, for example,converse shoes was designed when I thought the world was really reemerging. We did Lacroix, we did Yves Saint Laurent, we did Jean Paul Gaultier—all of the designers who were inspired by Schiap, I want to be in conversation with them in a full circle moment. That collection was all based on this exuberant fashion with a capital F. Really nostalgic.
MargueriteRomeo
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Utente Offline Premere per visualizzare il Profilo di questo Utente
L'Amministratore ha disattivato l'accesso in scrittura al pubblico.

Vai a inizio paginaPagina: 1

Sponsor & Partner